Please ensure that all students are registered by Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Parent Portal is a wonderful opportunity for parents to become more involved in their student’s education through the convenience of the internet. You will be able to access the following:
● Grades (progress reports and report cards) ● Immunizations
● Update personal and emergency contact ● Student Personal Information: address, phone, email
● Student Schedule ● Attendance
● As well as send an email to any of your student’s teacher(s)
Q: How do I set up a Parent Portal account?
A: If you have a student actively enrolled in Chilton ISD, you can create your Parent Portal account by following the steps. You must have an active email account to create a Parent Portal account.
2. Click on “Create Account” and follow the prompts.
3. Once account is created, go to your email, locate the Parent Portal email, click on the link to activate your account. (You Must Verify Your Email Address to have access to the portal)
4. Go back to your Parent Portal, login and click on the person icon at the bottom left to refresh the page.
Q: How do I add my student to Parent Portal?
A: Login to your Parent Portal account, click on “Link an Enrolled Student.” Enter the student’s Parent Portal ID and
student Date of Birth and click on add. Next click on the person icon at the bottom left to refresh the page.
(Please contact the Parent Portal Administrator to retrieve the Portal ID.)
Q: What if I forgot my username and password?
A: If you have completed the account creation process, go to http://txeis12.txeis.net/ParentPortal/login?distid=073901and click on the “forgot username or forgot password” feature under the log-in box to reset your password.
Please Note: The email address provided to the campus during the registration process, must be the same active email address used for the Parent Portal. If email has changed or it cannot be remembered, please contact the Parent Portal Administrator.
PEIMS Coordinator/Parent Portal Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 546-1228