On January 23, 2022, the Chilton ISD School Board voted to seek voter approval for a $14
million bond issue.
The district’s 2023 bond package includes:
Proposition A ($14 million)
● Safety & security upgrades to the Primary as well as the Secondary campus
● Renovations to the Primary school including to restrooms, classrooms, common
areas, and the library
● Adding classroom space to the existing high school to allow for removal of the
existing portable classrooms to enhance safety and security
● Upgrades to the existing Ag Shop
● An expanded and renovated cafetorium
● A new band hall with storage space
● Added locker rooms and weight room to the existing gym
● Updated playgrounds
For additional information, please visit ChiltonISDBond.com or www.chiltonisd.org. Or, contact Dr. Brandon Hubbard for additional questions.